Waterfall Braid Hairstyles – Braids have captivated the world of hairstyle in almost every culture. It is not out of the norm to see a woman sporting a braided hairstyle. Many designers and celebrities have helped to promote the braided hairstyle. Braided are fun and easy to do. Most braided hairstyles have the advantage of being commitment free. There are many braided styles; these include the milkmaid, fishtail, waterfall, Dutch, French and Ghanaian braids. Braided are great ways to add some intrigue to a look that may be otherwise bland.
Waterfall braid hairstyles is a unique technique of braiding hair, where half of the hair stays up and the other half flows down like waterfall. This style is nothing short of beautiful. It is one of the most interesting braided hairstyles. This hairstyle works great for bigger sections. This style is ideal for women with thick and thin hair. The waterfall braided hairstyle is a gorgeous look for everyone.
Here is how to do waterfall braid styles.
- Hair should be thoroughly combed to remove any knots. It is also recommended that hair be flat ironed or curled. The heat will help to add some shine to the hair and increase the effect of the waterfall look. This style works well with the textured hair, therefore curling your hair may help to make the style easier.
- Begin your braid near your hairline. Take three small sections of hair and start a French braid. This process involves a cross over movement by each section.
- Cross the strands one over the over. Make sure hair is neat. At the end of every three section cross over, detangle hair at the end.
- Drop the middle strand so as to blend with the rest of your hair. Comb hair to blend properly with the hair that is hanging down. Another technique is to drop half of the hair and continue with the other half. The hair will become thinner as you get to the end.
- Pick up a small section of hair near your part. Ensure this section is close to where the hair was allowed to flow in the lower half of the hair.
- Repeat these steps until hair is complete.
- Secure braids with bobby pins or elastics. Add holding spray to ensure braids stay in place.
Waterfall braids are the ideal summer look. They are also great ways of wearing down but keeping your hair out of your face. The waterfall braided style is chic and stunning. This style can be paired with a great high waist denim shorts and a simple tank top. This is a lovely look for summer. Enjoy your look.